POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scale (30k b.u.) : Scale (65k b.u.) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Scale (65k b.u.)
From: David Heys
Date: 4 Jan 2000 14:05:59
Message: <38724181.4DBA6D78@gci.net>
Stefan Weinzierl wrote:

> Hi!
>
> A new image made be me. A scale (is this the right name?)
> Yes I know, the picture is a little bit to dark and there is no wheigt
> on it...

Nice Scale. :{) It reminded me of a scale I created for a local lawyer
sometime back. Unfortunately mine is more symbolic than functional. I didn't
build in the ability to tilt. :{P

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'scales.jpg' (66 KB)

Preview of image 'scales.jpg'