POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Man with the Golden Gun... : Re: The Man with the Golden Gun... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:13:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Man with the Golden Gun...
From: David Heys
Date: 3 Jan 2000 17:49:32
Message: <3871259C.45F5D8BA@gci.net>
Equiprawn wrote:

> Does anybody have any pictures of the chamber of
> a Magnum or other revolver? I have no idea what the mechanism that lets the
> chamber swing out looks like, as I have been modeling from a 2" by 1" toy,
> so as you can undersatnd, I lack a bit of detail :)

I'm not sure if this is the same gun, but I did some quick searching around and
found some schematics at Colt's website. Here's one of them:

http://www.colt.com/colt/html/a4c9_modelaa.html

You can source out other schematics at Colt from this URL:

http://www.colt.com/colt/html/a4c_schematics.html

Hope those help. :{)

David
--
Keeper of the family pets.
"You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails, and