POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Man with the Golden Gun... : Re: The Man with the Golden Gun... Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Man with the Golden Gun...
From: Equiprawn
Date: 3 Jan 2000 14:36:14
Message: <3870fa2e@news.povray.org>
I know, I haven't finished it yet (the file is called Golden Gun v0.5.jpg)

There is also no trigger, so it could never be fired, and the back of the
gun is blacked out as there is no back to it, just  the rest of the large
cuboid I was carving it from.

Thanks for the tip though. Does anybody have any pictures of the chamber of
a Magnum or other revolver? I have no idea what the mechanism that lets the
chamber swing out looks like, as I have been modeling from a 2" by 1" toy,
so as you can undersatnd, I lack a bit of detail :)

Any pointers to pictures on the web would be greatly appreciated.

Equiprawn