POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk : Re: 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 3 Jan 2000 11:55:05
Message: <3870D47F.215DD6EF@fv.aetec.ee>
Well, this picture (and other similar list rendering pictures) is good
for ego surfing (it's one of the new word of '90):

"Ego Surfing - Scanning the Net, databases, print media and so on,
looking for references to one's own name."

Well, I'm not free of this either, first thing I did was looking for my
name and it hurt, when I found it under gold stand ;-)