POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : craters : Re: craters Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: craters
From: Peter Warren
Date: 2 Jan 2000 05:53:19
Message: <386f2e1f@news.povray.org>
Remco

I love your various utilities and downloads. (Sadly I have had to forego
using psych but I believe that to be an Evil Microsoft* problem).
SoftText is awesome and I use Bumper all the time on my old box.

Personally I do not know how useful this type of program would be.
Especially with the long parse times and huge file size.

Mostly I just wanted to say Hello and wish you a Happy New Year.

Peter Warren
war### [at] hotmailcom

*as a resident of Gates Country (Seattle) this is just a affectionate
 term of endearment that the locals use. It is in no way intended to be
 a criticism of any OS.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'castle.jpg' (9 KB)