POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding
From: omniVERSE
Date: 1 Jan 2000 16:26:11
Message: <386e70f3@news.povray.org>
These pictures are making for one heck of a large file size even compressed.
Should any future posts be uploaded to webspace and not here then? I too
have a render of this going now and thought I would only do it that way if
it seemed reasonable to upload at all.  What do you all think?  Bringing
this up because I can see it being redone many more times if new additions
are made.
Btw, this resolution is very good choice.  I'm going with 4000x3000 final
image but it's really not necessary, and the hf was only 1500 square and
seems fine enough to me.

Bob