POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy New Millennium Year!! ( Stereogram ) : Re: Happy New Millennium Year!! ( Stereogram ) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:14:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy New Millennium Year!! ( Stereogram )
From: Nikumaru
Date: 31 Dec 1999 20:26:30
Message: <386d57c6@news.povray.org>
Karl Pelzer <Kar### [at] t-onlinede> wrote in message
> Happy new Year to you too. I'm facing it in about 5 1/4 hrs.
> Is there a larger version of that stereogram? If so, please mail me.
>
> Karl

 Oh! sorry. Now you have eyestrain, don't you?
 Here is the larger version.
 But It will be more difficult to see as a stereogram.
 Because the distance between the two pictures due to its larger size.
 You cannot see it if the distance exceeds distance between your eyes.
 In this case, put the right picture to the left and left one to the right,
and see the picture put left by right eye and the other one by left eye.
 Or put them normally ( the left picture to the left ) and you stand enough
distance away from the screen and see them.
 I post the larger version of the stereogram separated into two parts of
left picture and right picture. (Left picture means the picture is view of
left eye.)
 So, please try each method.

 I'm sorry for my poor English. Can you understand what I would like to say?

Nikumru

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2000dragonl.jpg' (18 KB) Download '2000dragonr.jpg' (19 KB)

Preview of image '2000dragonl.jpg'
2000dragonl.jpg

Preview of image '2000dragonr.jpg'
2000dragonr.jpg