POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) : Re: Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:32:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.)
From: omniVERSE
Date: 31 Dec 1999 13:03:16
Message: <386cefe4@news.povray.org>
Could be that the mouth needs to start and end closed, not just remain open.
It looked very good besides, I could easily lip-read it if I pretended to
hear the spoken vowels (english of course).
I took a look at Frankenvic again, a similar concept to yours here, a
program so a character could speak what you typed in.  There was no name in
the archive of that so I took a guess at who had made it, Remco de Korte
apparently, my first guess.  I didn't see that particular frankenvic.exe
mentioned at: http://www.xs4all.nl/%7Eremcodek/vic.html

Bob