POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Yinging the Yang (557KB BU) : Re: Yinging the Yang (557KB BU) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:33:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yinging the Yang (557KB BU)
From: Paul Vanukoff
Date: 30 Dec 1999 08:58:40
Message: <386b6510@news.povray.org>
The object is actually made of about 20 very thin layers, each layer stacked
on the next. By varying certain parameters in my CSG, I can vary the bevel
of each layer. If you could zoom into the object, you could see these
individual layers. If it looks convex, it must be an optical illusion.

--
Paul Vanukoff
van### [at] primenetcom