POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Reborrowing 25K : Re: Reborrowing 25K Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:15:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reborrowing 25K
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 30 Dec 1999 01:41:56
Message: <386afeb4@news.povray.org>
"Peter Warren" <int### [at] halcyoncom> wrote in message

> The wall hanging is mapped on to a patch with a Disney
> cartoon. (I wanted a Bazooka Joe but couldn't find.)

I wasn't able to get thru to this site, but it's supposed to have Bazooka
Joe comics:

http://www.enigma.rapidus.net/bazooka

While I don't think these are original (unless they've updated Joe for the
'90s), they might do for your picture:

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~jimmyk/bazooka_html/

If you really need Bazooka Joe comics, you can buy a bucket of gum (360
pieces and cartoons) at:

http://www.candywarehouse.com/candywarehouse/bazbubor36tu.html

Have you tried your local convenience store?

Eric
"A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of
labor the bread it has earned.  This is the sum of good government."
     - Thomas Jefferson
     - First inaugural address, 1801
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree