POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shattered planetoid for Remco... (24 kbu) : Re: Shattered planetoid for Remco... (24 kbu) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shattered planetoid for Remco... (24 kbu)
From: SamuelT
Date: 2 Jan 2000 20:23:38
Message: <386FFC06.FB8370D2@aol.com>
Cool. What kind of pigment was used for the displacement? Was it an image_map?
Was it granite?? I have done this sort of thing using a granite pigment, but
yours seems to have little circles in it.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge