POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding : Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV disk with variable-width font and high-res sun 3200x2400 560k+encoding
From: David Fontaine
Date: 2 Jan 2000 15:20:49
Message: <386FB0DA.8AD11B44@faricy.net>
> Hey, it's tough to add people, I pity you David because all those arrays
> have to be counted through and each inserted with the new info.  Wish I knew
> a better way.  At least one thing I did was to make the array number a
> variable so it could be easily changed all at once by declaring it at the
> beginning of the namelisthf.pov.

Nope. Copy and paste the list into POV, then use column select to add commas and
quotation marks where necessary and all you really have to do is add the array
declarations. Except its kind of a pain to keep pressing End * " to get those *
at the end of all variable-length strings. I wish I still had that programmable
keyboard...

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>