POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk : Re: 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk Server Time
3 Oct 2024 23:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3200x2400 POV-Ray Namedisk
From: mr art
Date: 2 Jan 2000 10:54:25
Message: <386F74A5.5E88947B@gci.net>
I know that you were joking. I saw the >j/k :-)< But maybe I should
explain, for those that know I am some what strange and were curious
about my reasons.
The purpose for organizing by first name is to help me find peoples
names. I think of myself as Art, not Flint, and Ken as Ken, not Tyler.
I never thought that this list should grow to the size and/or
popularity that it has or that others would have to find their way
around in it. I suppose that I could keep a copy of it presorted in
different ways on the web site.