POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : NEW disk with variable-width fonts and higher-res sun : Re: NEW disk with variable-width fonts and higher-res sun Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:18:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NEW disk with variable-width fonts and higher-res sun
From: David Fontaine
Date: 1 Jan 2000 16:08:24
Message: <386E6A8D.773EF725@faricy.net>
> Okay, found the problem.  The 'nctr' check under the "positioning text"
> section in namelisthf.pov is
> set to <20 not <80 as it should be.  And also the chosen font doesn't allow
> for Fabien Henon, I believe it is, to be written correctly.

I already figured that out but I didn't think one fairly obvious character
(2--8) was worth a repost. Also, fonts are different on different computers and
while I have taken off the accent for my disk, other people may have to use a
different font that may support the character. Anyway it comes up with a
warning message so I think most people will figure that out. Oh well, at least
the tens digit of the year isn't rounded up! hehe

--
Homepage: http://www.faricy.net/~davidf/
 | \     |_       <dav### [at] faricynet>
 |_/avid |ontaine      <ICQ 55354965>