POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Ripples (~360kbau) : Re: Ripples (~360kbau) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:30:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ripples (~360kbau)
From: Ken
Date: 1 Jan 2000 12:29:45
Message: <386E3931.CA25B08C@pacbell.net>
"mr.art" wrote:

> Any links to those tools, Ken?

  I have heard only rumors of the specification. If I were a betting
man I would say the only people currently using the specification are
programmers who write their own apps. You might poke around the PNG
home page for leads - http://www.cdrom.com/pub/png/

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings and A Happy New Millennium !