POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) : Re: Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:34:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.)
From: Wayne Gordon
Date: 1 Jan 2000 10:33:14
Message: <386E1D81.2D91BC33@flash.net>
Head movements and eye movements will be trivial, I've just been too
lazy to put them in yet, concentrating on the mouth. I've already got
mouth positions for the other sounds, but just haven't used them yet.
As someone suggested yesterday, I'm trying to add lips, using sphere
sweeps in MegaPOV. Very non-trivial, especially for my math-atrophied
brain, but I know it can be done...we'll see if I can figure it out,
otherwise
it's off to povray.advanced-users to beg for help. ;-) As well, I'm fixing
jump back over to Colefax's site and check out the compressed mesh
and hair growth macros so my character doesn't need Rogaine. (TM)
I hope to have the lips, hair, etc. done by the end of the weekend
and when I do , I'll post something more. Thanks for everyone's help and
feedback.

[snippage]