POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Isosurface feature request : Re: Isosurface feature request Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface feature request
From: mr art
Date: 31 Dec 1999 11:03:37
Message: <386CD3C2.BEF15D5C@gci.net>
You could try this code segment.
#declare P=6; /* this is the number of decimal Places to display*/
#declare CapColor= color <1,.9999999,.2222222,0,0>;
#warning "Vector <"     #warning str(CapColor.red     ,0,P)
#warning ", "           #warning str(CapColor.green   ,0,P)
#warning ", "           #warning str(CapColor.blue    ,0,P)
#warning ", "           #warning str(CapColor.filter  ,0,P)
#warning ", "           #warning str(CapColor.transmit,0,P)
#warning "> "

This gives some fun results if you dont use the key word "color"