POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) : Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 23:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Talking character (approx. 700 Kb b.u.)
From: Wayne Gordon
Date: 31 Dec 1999 01:29:51
Message: <386C4B68.36383329@flash.net>
Well, here he is, for better or for worse.
Ray here has had some minor improvements
to get rid of coincident surfaces in his mouth,
and of course he still needs ears, etc.

He is presented without sound as I don't have
a way to record it, but he is showing everyone
that he's smart enough to form his vowel sounds....

Could anyone send me a short .wav file with the spoken
words "Happy New Year!"? As well, I need to
get a program from which I can tell (almost) exactly when
certain sounds are "hit" in that file....recommendations,
please.

Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: