POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Completely irrelevant image : Completely irrelevant image Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Completely irrelevant image
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 30 Dec 1999 18:30:51
Message: <386BEAFE.E7C0AE8B@stud.ntnu.no>
I just thought I'd post an image while I still can, cause with this
dreaded y2k bug perhaps this whole news server goes haywire!

Right.. Anyway I was inspired by the screwdriver postings a couple of
months ago and made this thing pretty much finished in PR 3.1.
I've now rendered it in MegaPov .3 and added radiosity and diffuse
reflection. (I gave up getting those photons where I wanted them.)

Please feel free to comment, but I won't be around to answer any
questions till the next century. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Trondheim
to get drunk, according to old norse new year traditions.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bits.jpg' (50 KB)