POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mushrooms again (~58.4k) : Re: Mushrooms again (~58.4k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:16:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mushrooms again (~58.4k)
From: H E  Day
Date: 29 Dec 1999 22:10:53
Message: <386ACBD8.618D8808@teleport.com>
One reason you may be having trouble with the shadow is because some of the
mushrooms are actually floating!  Really!  Look at the shadows in the lower
right-hand corner.  See what I mean?  Shadows without objects.  Bring them
shrooms back to earth and I think your shadow problems will go away.

H.E. Day