POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1] : Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:12:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An old bellows camera 64k [1/1]
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 29 Dec 1999 12:02:12
Message: <386A3F77.CC2EE57D@geocities.com>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
> : For now, launch up OE, the image's worth the trouble.
>
>   If you tell me how do I do that in this SparcStation, I would be very happy.
>
>   I think that a better solution would be that the original poster posted
> the image as anyone else do.

Turns out that the original poster is using a broken newsreader. If he posts in
MIME, MS Outlook 2000 is broken and can't handle the RFC-complient MIME. If he
posts as UUEncoding, it works with MS Outlook, but the newsreader does the wrong
thing and Netscape obeys it and displays it as plain text instead of an image.
Once MS Outlook is fixed, then he'll have no problems. (I'm holding my breath
now)

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.