POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Need help with these clouds and fog : Re: Need help with these clouds and fog Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need help with these clouds and fog
From: omniVERSE
Date: 28 Dec 1999 02:39:55
Message: <3868694b@news.povray.org>
Um, what's wrong with it?  The lighter speckles scattered in places amongst
the fog on the sea?
Btw, there's a missing { in the "this is the sky" plane.
Using:

sphere  { <0, -100000, 0> 100000 hollow}

for the sea removes those artifacts, but also seems to remove the rest of
the characteristics.
So whatever made it look like a textured surface before wasn't a true
representation of the 'material' I guess and actually the fog instead.

Bob