POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : uv_mapping image_map : Re: uv_mapping image_map Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: uv_mapping image_map
From: Phil Clute
Date: 27 Dec 1999 21:37:04
Message: <38682250.4FBC9FE3@tiac.net>
>  Let me know, and I can zip it up and put
> it out on my site for pickup if you'd like.

That would be great. I'm definately having a hard time figuring out
what direction everything wants to go in. It sometimes seems like
changing the settings rotates the image.
Some of the Bicubic patches display the image sideways and I can't
figure out why. I guess maybe sPatch flips some ofthe patches but I'm
just guessing.

--
Phil
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.