POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Att: POV-team (Master of Arts thesis) : Re: Att: POV-team (Master of Arts thesis) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Att: POV-team (Master of Arts thesis)
From: Ken
Date: 27 Dec 1999 16:31:40
Message: <3867DBC9.277A0FE1@pacbell.net>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:

> Dear POV-team,
>
> I am about to write my Master of Arts thesis in computer science this
> spring, and have a proposal that I want you to think about:

Mikael,

 I passed on your proposal to the POV-Team and recieved the following
response. Although the reply is short it does appear that they would
be willing to take a close look at your work when you are finished.

Ken wrote:

> FYI,
>
>    This message was posted in the programming group today and I felt it
> was worthy of your attention. I responed to Mikael that I would mention
> it to you and that some form of reply would be forthcoming.

Chris Cason of the POV-Team replied:

I think this is a great idea. I'd look forward to seeing what he came up with.

-- Chris C