POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Compiling megapov 0.3 : Re: Compiling megapov 0.3 Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:18:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling megapov 0.3
From: Jerome M  BERGER
Date: 22 Dec 1999 23:18:11
Message: <3861A224.589F540F@enst.fr>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll try to take care of these for you unix
> guys before the next release.  The changes from '\n' to '\r' should not have
> any effect on windows, so I'll change them.  To bad renaming files to
> lowercase in Windows is not as easy as it is for you.
>
> -Nathan

	BTW, how do you make the .zip file? Under unix, there's a parameter to
the unzip command that will convert the names to lowercase as it
extracts the files, but it didn't work with any of the uvpov sources
that I've tried (haven't tried megapov under linux yet) thoug it worked
once I went to win and remade the zip with winzip...

		Jerome
--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *