POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : What about TMPOV? : Re: What about TMPOV? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What about TMPOV?
From: Tim Riley
Date: 22 Dec 1999 16:09:03
Message: <38613DEC.EC8E996E@its.bldrdoc.gov>
smellenbergh wrote:
> We read your message and not 10 minutes later we added that patch to
> MegaPov! If I'm not mistaken, we have merged TMPOV completely now.?
> It took more time to create the demo scene than adding the patch. We
> don't think it's easier to use than trace()  but it's so little code
> that we could not leave it out!

I thank you for such a fast response. I've been using POV since
DKB 1.x and while the new functions are fairly overwhelming, I'm able
to do things I was only able to dream about before (or struggle to
do). I'll have to sit down and learn trace() and all of the other
new toys. Thanks for the presents.