POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : FTP problems : Re: FTP problems Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FTP problems
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 22 Dec 1999 08:22:10
Message: <3860D122.3D6069FC@umh.ac.be>
>It really looks like something the next official Pov could (should) be.

I think this too! Just need a good help with a good explanation of
the very nice features of this incredible release!

When I look commercial software, I am saying to me Pov is great!
Commercial software has just good modeller and animation facilities
that Pov don't have but concerning the rendering engine it is
often not better than Pov! (some commercial software include
caustic ( and even standard raytracing) only since few time)

Fabian.