POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : FTP problems : Re: FTP problems Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FTP problems
From: omniVERSE
Date: 22 Dec 1999 03:17:50
Message: <3860892e@news.povray.org>
I didn't get a chance at version 0.2 yet.  Hopefully I only missed the
latest bugs is all and this time get some more of the new features checked
out.  I'm starting to wonder when it'll hit version 1.0 now with all these
number changes.
Thanks from me too, as always, Nathan and to the other patchers.

Bob