POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : FTP problems : Re: FTP problems Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: FTP problems
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 22 Dec 1999 00:15:50
Message: <38605E89.4369EB3E@mailbag.com>
Nathan Kopp wrote:

> Ok, MegaPov 0.3 is finally up on my server now.  Merry Christmas!  :-)

The Unix version of MegaPov 0.3 is working like a charm, passing all the
tests that the previous versions failed (the readme that says otherwise
appears obsolete at this point).  I made some changes to the makefile:
you no longer need to do "make new*" when building different executables
(quick and dirty fix), and there's now a "make all" option (perhaps more
useful to me than to anyone else).

UniMegaPov (Unix source, Linux binaries) is now up at
http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/megapov.html

Chag Sameach! ;-)

-Mark Gordon