POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray: architecture.. (columns) : Re: povray: architecture.. (columns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray: architecture.. (columns)
From: Randy Hawley
Date: 21 Dec 1999 22:54:13
Message: <38604BBF.A20D092D@iquest.net>
Danny,

Note that the error says "unexpected identifier 'T_Render' found
instead".

This indicates that the parser does not recognize the indentifier,
and the parse bombs out.

Make sure that the texture identifier has been defined prior to
where it is used in the scene file.  Or substitute a texture
that has already been defined, or just make up one in that
location.

Randy Hawley

   Randy      | All opinions expressed|           John 3:16
  Hawley      |       are mine        |I'm not perfect, just Forgiven !
                  E-Mail: rha### [at] iquestnet
                http://www.iquest.net/~rhawley/
                      COGITO ERGO CONFUNDO