POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Blinn Shading : Re: Blinn Shading Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blinn Shading
From: omniVERSE
Date: 21 Dec 1999 01:32:12
Message: <385f1eec@news.povray.org>
Oh, okay, yeah.  I knew about those, one of my favorites is the eccentricity
in Henyey-Greenstein 'type 5', just thinking more in terms of the =grain= as
being more or less the abstract equivalent to a measurable object per
=grain= as it were.   That and along with the shading, or hilighting,
described at that web page.  Kind of causes me to wander into futile mental
exercises.
You have to keep in mind I only dabble in trying to understand it all.

Bob