POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray: architecture.. (columns) : Re: povray: architecture.. (columns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray: architecture.. (columns)
From: Danny Stern
Date: 19 Dec 1999 21:05:33
Message: <385d8eed@news.povray.org>
There is in fact a matching bracked (thanks for the help):
light_source {
  0*x // light's position (translated below)
  color red 1.0  green 1.0  blue 1.0  // light's color
  translate <158 , 76 , 0>
  atmosphere off
}

But the render returns:
No matching } in light_source, undeclared identifier "atmosphere" found
instead.

Any other ideas?

Thanks!