POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray: architecture.. (columns) : Re: povray: architecture.. (columns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray: architecture.. (columns)
From: Lance Birch
Date: 18 Dec 1999 11:11:11
Message: <385bb21f@news.povray.org>
It means that somewhere in the texture block there is a missing }

If the texture is defined in another file it might be possible that in that
file the texture wasn't completed correctly.  (i.e. for every { there needs
to be a matching })

Check the line number that the error occurs on and see if you can find where
the missing } should go.  Hope this helps!

--
Lance.
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
Danny Stern <NOS### [at] sternwebnet> wrote in message
> I'm relatively new with Povray, and I haven't had any problems with simple
> objects and scenes.  I downloaded an include file for columns, as I wanted
> to try and make a building.  However, I get an error with
texture{T_Render}.