POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray: architecture.. (columns) : povray: architecture.. (columns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  povray: architecture.. (columns)
From: Danny Stern
Date: 18 Dec 1999 11:04:18
Message: <385bb082@news.povray.org>
I'm relatively new with Povray, and I haven't had any problems with simple
objects and scenes.  I downloaded an include file for columns, as I wanted
to try and make a building.  However, I get an error with texture{T_Render}.
Pov-Ray returns "Error: No matching } in texture"

I just want to make a couple columns!  Please help..thanks a lot!

Dan