POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray: architecture.. (columns) : Re: povray: architecture.. (columns) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray: architecture.. (columns)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 19 Dec 1999 13:42:03
Message: <385D2786.E589CC34@peak.edu.ee>
You have a closing brace missing somewhere.
I assume you are using the Windows version of POV-Ray. Its editor has a function
to match opening and closing braces - () [] {}. This is a real lifesaver
sometimes. By default the function is activated by pressing Ctrl+] while the
cursor is at a brace.
Check out Editor -> Codemax Properties -> Keyboard tab. All editor functions are
listed there, along with descriptions and shortcuts (which can be changed). For
example the function to match braces is listed as 'GoToMatchBrace'

Margus