POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : re MegaPov and media : Re: re MegaPov and media Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re MegaPov and media
From: Ken
Date: 18 Dec 1999 12:53:43
Message: <385BC829.33916F44@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> fog {distance 950 rgbf <7,9,10,.25>/7.5 fog_type 2 fog_offset 200 fog_alt 1
> turbulence .75}

Have you tried it with the fog turned off. I have had problems in the past
with fog interfering with a media container and the media inside. Problem
is that fog will enter a hollow container and I know of no way around this
problem.

I can't test your code right now as I am working on something else at
the moment.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !