POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : normals - how should they look? : Re: normals - how should they look? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: normals - how should they look?
From: SamuelT
Date: 16 Dec 1999 22:41:54
Message: <3859B2C5.788F07EE@aol.com>
No answers here, but an idea: can't you just add some more keywords so the user
can have all the possibilites? Especially the one where the normal depth is
flattened depending how you scale the object.

--
Samuel Benge

E-Mail: STB### [at] aolcom

Visit the still unfinished isosurface tutorial: http://members.aol.com/stbenge