POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : #declare C=clock; fails motion_blur in MegaPOV : #declare C=clock; fails motion_blur in MegaPOV Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  #declare C=clock; fails motion_blur in MegaPOV
From: omniVERSE
Date: 15 Dec 1999 17:41:21
Message: <38581911@news.povray.org>
Seems odd that the only way 'motion_blur'  works is to use the keyword
'clock' and nothing else.  Is this intended?  I guess it was not written up
to accept anything else, user defined, such as Clock or MotionClock, etc.
for the transformations.
May as well say that it sure is a great new feature though while I'm talking
about it, and ask if this might become independant of the global settings in
a future version.

Bob
--
// omniVERSE