POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? : Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 20:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch?
From: Ken
Date: 15 Dec 1999 08:58:37
Message: <38579E5E.35E97F04@pacbell.net>
Ron Parker wrote:

> >True.  The source code to the 3.1g interface is not available.

> 3.1g Windows source is available, but I'm not sure it was ever
> announced.
> Note that the date is after the date of the 3.1g executable.  If you
> download it, you should find that it's the 3.1g code (I did, and it is.)

I announced it on Aug, 28, 1999 in the programming group where upon you
informed me that both the SuperPatch and UVPov were both based upon the
source for v3.1g where upon I then said "Arf garble hendershnap @#$?!!!"
and you then replied "Exactly".

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !