POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? : Re: Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ???
From: Me  :)
Date: 14 Dec 1999 16:11:04
Message: <3856b268@news.povray.org>
Thanx for the replies here !  :)
I also have the povray CD, and  I found the same file on there,
zipped with a jpg image.

Unfotunately that brings me right back to square one....
If anybody knows where I can find the source for this image,
I would be real happy. All I want is the ground stone texture source.
I want to do sometnig similar, but with a different design.

I have tried a few heightfields, but I just can't get the effect I want.
Seems to be quite a tricky one this.

Fanx !!    ;)
Charl
Email : Lut### [at] hotmailcom
I was born an original sinner,
I was born from original sin. - Annie Lennox