POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? : Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch?
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 14 Dec 1999 10:27:09
Message: <38566262.1746F2F2@umh.ac.be>
I suppose that someone from the team know the solution ;).
But I have learned to live with it too! This is not so terrible :).
I prefer that the team make a good povray 3.5 with a good help file
instead of find this problem (because when 3.5 will be there, there
will be only one .exe in my bin directory :)).

Fabian.