POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? : Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch?
From: Fabian Brau
Date: 14 Dec 1999 04:09:02
Message: <385609C2.B218441A@umh.ac.be>
Hello,

I always put all the new patches (the .exe) in the same directory
(.....\povray for ...\bin) and I made a shortcut on my desktop for
each .exe and all work fine! There are just something annoying:
Suppose I open (for example) the offcial povray, if I close it and
open after Megapov or Uvpov etc..., the editor show me the "about..."
(exactly as the first time you open povray on your computer).

povray 3.1g for windows
Win98

Fabian.