POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Container object visible. :( : Re: Container object visible. :( Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Container object visible. :(
From: TonyB
Date: 14 Dec 1999 00:14:24
Message: <3855d230@news.povray.org>
This is a little embarrasing, but it seems to be a visual trick that happens
with the textures and the angle they are seen from that you can, with just
an eensy bit of imagination (like I've got a ton of) see a circular shape,
which I interpreted as a 'visible' container. Then it struck me, how come
you see a sphere, when the media is inside a cone? I continued the rendering
and realized that things looked better after the radiosity passes. Sorry to
have worried you about nothing. ^_^*