POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : megapatch and motion-blur : Re: megapatch and motion-blur Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: megapatch and motion-blur
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 13 Dec 1999 22:30:38
Message: <3855b9de@news.povray.org>
Just remember that when averaging samples, all motion blur samples are given
equal weight.  I plan to add new motion blur 'modes' in the future.  These
will be specified by an optional third parameter to the 'motion_blur'
keyword in global_settings.  If anyone has suggestions for sampling methods
(especially methods used in other rendering programs or that produce
true-to-life results), I'd like to hear them.

-Nathan

Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote...