POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? : Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Using the official Win32 POV3.1g editor with the MegaPatch?
From: Ken
Date: 13 Dec 1999 17:08:19
Message: <38556D92.3A181788@pacbell.net>
Matthew Bennett wrote:

> Is it possible to use the newest editor version with the (apparently) older
> version supplied with the MegaPatch?  The 3.1g editor fixes numerous display
> glitches for me, that are still present on the MegaPatch version :(
>
> Thanks
>
> /\/\/\//

Because of all of the patches I run I have seperate folders/directories
for each patch. When I create a new patch folder I copy cmax101.dll from
the official distribution into that new directory and everything works
fine for me.

--
Wishing you Seasons Greetings, A Merry Christmas, and A Happy New Year !