POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Container object visible. :( : Container object visible. :( Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Container object visible. :(
From: TonyB
Date: 13 Dec 1999 12:36:47
Message: <38552eaf@news.povray.org>
I'm rendering the final YAHI, and halfway through the second pass for
radiosity, I spot the error. The same error that stopped me from finishing
it before. The container object of the media for the guy is visible. You can
clearly see the edges and a slight color difference from the outside and the
inside. :( I thought that UVPOV somehow fixed this, but I wasn't able to use
it, because I needed some SuperPatch stuff, so finally when MegaPOV comes
out, here I am anxious to get the results I waited so long for, and this
happens. How can I fix it? Remember that I have a media in a container
within a larger media in a container, plus radiosity. Of course, I'm using
rgbf 1 on both containers. Is this wrong?