POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MegaPov and Unicode, compile problems under Linux : Re: MegaPov and Unicode, compile problems under Linux Server Time
2 Sep 2024 14:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov and Unicode, compile problems under Linux
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 12 Dec 1999 20:24:36
Message: <38544AA7.5937575D@geocities.com>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

>   What compiler did you use? How did you avoid the problems with the
> //-comments and a couple of undefined variables named 'false'?

Sorry. My fault.

I did that initial work back when I was a Windows programmer. Just after
that I switched to Linux at home and started getting things cleaned up
(Other stuff at work, but I did all POV-Ray hacking at home). First thing
was to get it all happy with gcc, so as soon as I update that stuff, it will
be happy. RSN.

BTW,

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.