POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Caustics attempts? : Re: Caustics attempts? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caustics attempts?
From: Michael Paul
Date: 11 Dec 1999 22:08:19
Message: <38531E8C.1C720397@locke.ccil.org>
"Ronald L. Parker" wrote:

> I've looked at it and it looks like it should be no problem to add,
> but I'll have to integrate it with wyzpov, which might be no small
> feat.  BTW, your patch file seems to have some duplicated lines in
> express.c and a couple other places, unless I'm just not reading
> it right (which is quite possible)

Are my changes really that extesive, relatively speaking?  I haven't
looked at the source to the dispersion patch but I'd guess there's some
kind of loop that traces rays of different wavelengths...  and those
rays still obey the same rules.

Speaking of WyzPOV, I have a new version to send you which fixes some
major bugs.
--

Mike Paul
mbp### [at] lockeccilorg