POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : SuperPatch - Problem with Gilles Tran's Window Macro : SuperPatch - Problem with Gilles Tran's Window Macro Server Time
2 Sep 2024 16:15:19 EDT (-0400)
  SuperPatch - Problem with Gilles Tran's Window Macro
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 11 Dec 1999 14:56:42
Message: <3852ac7a@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

When trying to render Gilles Tran's exwindow.pov (or any other file using
the window macro) I get the following error:

translate <------ ERROR
mwindow.pov: 943: error: Attempt to malloc zero size block (file
c:\incoming\povsrc\super31a\parse.c  line 3796)

note that I don't have a c:\incoming...... directory nor is one referenced
in exwindow.pov or mwindow.pov.

Any clues...?  I'd hate to have to take all the SuperPatch stuff out of my
scene (mostly max_extent statements to line-up text objects).

Eric
http://www.ametro.net/~ericfree