POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? : Re: Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ??? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 22:18:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good old KKTEASET source pretty please ???
From: DEPerere
Date: 11 Dec 1999 17:44:29
Message: <3852D381.71DFE865@bof.infomaniak.ch>
I finally found this kkteaset.zip. But  in this zip there's the same
image than in the pov's site and a file "kkteaset.s" wich i'm not able
to use. Maybe you'll know how to? whenever you'll be able to use it
or if you find a usable script, let me know.

Good luck!

David Etter Perere
-sorry for my weak english-

--